Student Laptop Loan Service
Laptop loan - Terms and Conditions of Use
Before being issued with a loan laptop you will need to be verified as a student member of Liverpool John Moores University. When a laptop loan request is granted, you will be responsible at all times for the laptop and its power supply, prompt return, security and adherence tothe conditions of acceptable use.
The laptop must not at any time be taken off the Byrom Street Campus. If you having any mitigating circumstances for non-return at the specified time; please contact the Help-desk imediately on 0151 231 2386.
How it works
- The laptop and power supply will be issued by an IT Officer at the 3rd floor IT Help-desk
- We will keep a record of your loan details for administration purposes
- You will sign the bottom slip agreeing to the terms and conditions of use
- You will be expected to return the laptop in person within the specified time
- You will sign for the return of the laptop and power supply
Collection and Return
Collection point and return point: 3rd floor IT Help-desk, James Parsons building, Byrom Street
Contact details: Tel 0151 231 2386 email@example.com
Note: Maximum loan period is one day
|Mon to Fri||9:00am to 4:30pm||Mon to Fri||9:00am to 4:30pm|
- To return the laptop and power supply at the specified time
- To ensure the security of the laptop and power supply at all times
- To immediately report any incident of damage, theft or malfunction ot the laptop and/or power supply to the 3rd floor IT Help-desk
- To adhere to the conditions of computing use
For further details regarding the student loan laptop service please contact us.