Emma has taught in secondary schools both in the Midlands and the North West.
Emma was a SBT for LJMU for 6 years.
She is currently writing a research proposal for her PHd.
Emma is currently working on a case study project with a local secondary school to develop the implementation of a dynamic PE programme for secondary school students.
Emma was formerly a competitive swimmer at county, Midlands and National level.
Emma’s sporting interests include fitness, rowing and running.
PGCE Route Leader
- BA (Hons) Physical Education – Leeds Metropolitan University
- Master Arts – Sociology of Sport – University of Leicester
- PGCE Physical Education – Loughborough University
Courses (Subjects) taught
- BA QTS PE, Sport and Dance
- Educational Studies with Physical Education
- Key Stage 2/3 with Physical Education
- PGCE Physical Education
Professional and Research Interests
Professional research interests include the social construction of the exercising body in the ‘gym’ discourse. The effects of physical activity on ‘time on task’ and behaviour. Mentoring and Feedback.