WoW - Careers & Employability
WoW® stands for the “world of work” and is an employability initiative, unique to LJMU.
Designed in consultation with leading businesses, the WoW Certificate process aims to make you stand out to future employers, by ensuring you possess and can demonstrate the most desirable skills for the graduate job market. These skills are verified at the final stage of the process, by an interviewer from your chosen career field.
At the heart of WoW is the Graduate Development Centre (GDC), where you can access expert support and:
- Receive careers information, advice and guidance.
- Get help with job applications & your CV.
- Brush up on essential employability skills through a range of workshops.
- Meet key graduate employers, through events and presentations.
- Participate in workshops to help you complete the 3 WoW certificate statements
- Get support to start your own business.
Check out the links below to find out more, or click here to Sign-up for WoW