Standing Orders for the Conduct of Meetings
Recording and Confirmation of Minutes
- The Minutes of Board of Governors meetings shall be kept by the University Secretary in a book provided for the purpose.
- The minutes shall be available for inspection by any member at any time.
- The Minutes shall be signed at the next meeting of the Board of Governors by the Chair/Chairman of the meeting.
- Papers of the Board of Governors and of Committees shall be available for inspection by students and staff and should include:
- draft minutes, if they have been approved by the Chair/Chairman of the meeting
- signed minutes; and
- reports and papers considered at meetings
- Matters deemed by the Board or any Committee to be “reserved business” shall be excluded from disclosure. (Please refer to Standing Order 9.3).