At Liverpool Business School (LBS) we create and deliver applied business and management expertise in innovative ways. Founded over 40 years ago, LBS has a well established heritage in delivering innovative, high quality learning and teaching. We have a strong reputation in external research and in collaborative ventures with partners across a range of sectors in the UK and internationally. We also develop bespoke management and leadership courses for organisations both large and small.
We have a dedicated team of Business Development Professionals, who will work in partnership with you to develop the right solutions for your business needs.
We offer a range of services and expertise which include the following:
- We currently deliver a range of professionally accredited programmes across all core business areas including finance, marketing and HRM.
- We offer a unique MBA programme, our MBA Executive Programme is the first MBA in the UK to be awarded Chartered Manager Status from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). This programme can be customised to fit the specific needs of your business.
- We work in partnership with our clients to develop and deliver bespoke professional development programmes to support the specific needs of your staff and business.
- One of our core areas of expertise is the area of Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship. We use our wealth of experience in this area to help develop strategies and training to support the growth of your SME.
- Consultancy Services
- Development of contract and industrial collaborative research projects
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP)
- Student placements and recruitment
- Conference facilities
In summer 2012, the University will open a new Professional Development Centre which will enable us to offer state of the art facilities to our commercial clients in our new business School site in central Liverpool.