Dr. David Wilkinson
Reader in Environmental Science
|Telephone||+44 (0)151 231 2245|
|Email Address @ljmu.ac.uk||
|Contact Address||Room 236|
James Parsons Building
- 1992 PhD, Manchester Metropolitan University
- 1986 MSc Ecology, University of Durham
- 1985 BSc (Hons) Biology and Geography, Class 2.2, Coventry Polytechnic
- 1989-1992 Research Assistant, Dept. of Architecture and Landscape, Manchester Polytechnic
- 1987-1989 Field Centre, University of Wales, Cardiff
I am a generalist with wide interests within Biology, Environmental Science, Archaeology and the History of Science. Main areas of research are;
Theoretical work on ecology and evolution; Biogeography; Testate amoebae; Quaternary paleoecology and environmental archaeology; Earth Systems Science; History of Science (Biology and Geology).
See menu on right hand side.