Max Perutz Building

Max Perutz Building

Max Perutz building is situated within the James Parsons site.

From September 2011 this building will be undergoing a complete refurbishment.

In 1970 this wing was specially designed for nuclear studies. The late Austrian- born scientist Max Perutz was a leading molecular biologist and was awarded the Nobel prize for chemistry in 1962.

Building Data

     
Building Address Byrom St L3 3AF Gross Floor Area 2102 Sq M
Number of Floors 3 Net Floor Area 1499 Sq M
       
Building Date 1970 City Campus Help Desk
 
 
 



Page last modified by Hilary Ellis on 28 September 2011.
 
LJMU Logo banner imageLJMU Logo banner image (print)
LJMU banner image
LJMU Dream, Plan Achieve - Page ID:58606