Costco is a wholesaler membership warehouse club which sells a wide variety of brand name merchandise at low warehouse prices. Costco is not open to the general public and membership is required.
The annual membership fee is £25.00 (plus VAT) for the primary card holder, which includes a spouse card. An additional card is £12.00 (plus VAT).
To join all you have to do is take your LJMU Card or payslip plus 1 home utility bill along to the store. LJMU staff will receive a free gift subject to change.
This offer is exclusive to the Liverpool Warehouse only.
What it means to you
- For an annual fee you will be able to purchase a wide range of nationally branded and selected private label products at substantially reduced prices
- You will have access to quality fresh foods departments, including fresh meat, produce and bakery
- Wide assortment of non-food items, including Digital Photo Centre and Tyre Centre
- Self-service purchase of your supplies from one source, with products packaged and sold in bulk quantities
- Membership is valid at all of their 470 locations worldwide