Building on the success of partnerships with ITV Granada, Barclays, O2 and many others, LJMU are seeking supporters to help us keep the issue of citizenship integral to the very foundation of our society, ensuring the longevity and continued relevance of citizenship for future generations in Liverpool and beyond.
As well as developing our links with schools across the North West, the growing popularity of the Roscoe Lectures is largely due to LJMU attracting speakers of such high quality and standing. With this brings an opportunity for LJMU to forge a strong partnership with a Sponsor keen to focus on their Corporate Social Responsibility, and demonstrate our combined commitment to promoting an ethos of active citizenship in our community.
LJMU are seeking to engage with Sponsors who wish to join us in making citizenship integral to the very foundation of our society, ensuring the longevity and continued relevance of citizenship for future generations.
A partnership with a Sponsor would offer;
- an association with high profile national and international speakers
- media opportunities
- access to the university and our communities
- the opportunity for corporate hospitality
- a strong corporate social responsibility positioning, generating wider public awareness
- alignment with the issue of citizenship
- alignment with a contemporary University with over 20,000 students, 2,500 members of staff and 80,000 alumni
LJMU would be delighted to have the opportunity to discuss a variety of sponsorship proposals with interested companies.
To register an interest in our sponsorship opportunities, please contact Barbara Mace on 0151 231 3852.