January Intake 2023
Progress your career with a postgraduate degree
Whether you wish to change the direction of your career, update your skills or continue down your existing path of higher education, there are options available to you for January 2023. All of our courses offer great opportunities to those wishing to gain hands-on experience with industry standard equipment and improve their inter-personal and leadership skills.
What courses are available?
See a list of courses below that are open to a January intake in 2023.
- MSc Audio Forensics and Restoration
- MSc Electrical Power and Control Engineering
- MSc Embedded Systems and IC Design
- MSc International Transport, Trade and Logistics
- MSc Marine and Offshore Engineering
- MSc Maritime Operations Management
- MSc Port Management
- MSc Sensors, Data and Management
- MSc Wireless Communications
- LLM International Business Corporate and Finance Law
Features of our programmes
- The above programmes aim to be an interface between University and the industry, significantly increasing your employability beyond graduation.
- The course duration varies between 1 and 2 years depending on your study options.
- Some courses offer the option of industry placements, consultancy or research projects to enhance your experience within the workplace.
Our international scholarships
Our International Postgraduate Achievement Scholarship offers all eligible applicants a £3,000 tuition fee discount towards each year of their studies*.
Our Regional Scholarships are available to students who enrol in January 2023. The scholarship offers all eligible applicants from selected regions up to a £4,000** tuition fee discount towards each year of their studies*.
You do not need to apply for these scholarships listed. If you meet the essential criteria, the scholarship will be automatically applied, and we will send an update of your scholarship status in your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). Please note if you are eligible for two scholarships or discounts, we will automatically award you the one of the highest value.
*Scholarships are awarded in the first year of the programme and are not applied to placement years or any resits.
**Our Regional Scholarships vary for students from selected regions. Eligible students from all other international countries will receive our International Postgraduate Achievement Scholarship. For full details on regional scholarships available, please visit our International Postgraduate Scholarships page.
How to apply
Applications will open on Thursday 1 September 2022.