Stay connected as a graduate of LJMU
To be part of your alumni community is to continue your relationship with LJMU and work in partnership with the University, sharing your passion and knowledge to benefit our students, yourself and the wider community
There are many ways you can stay connected to the University and your fellow alumni:
- Register for free with LJMU Connect, the online alumni community for all graduates of LJMU, Liverpool Polytechnic and our founding Colleges
- Share your achievements on social media: keep in touch on Facebook and Twitter @LJMUAlumni
- As well as following the University LinkedIn page for the latest updates about LJMU, LinkedIn Jobs is a useful resource to find the roles and connections to help you develop your career. If you’d like more information on using LinkedIn get in touch with Careers and the team will be happy to help
- As an LJMU alumnus/alumna you can enjoy lifelong careers support – visit our free jobs website for the latest vacancies and opportunities, or contact the Careers team by calling 0151 231 8099 for more information
- Come along to a University event, from professional networking evenings to research seminars
- Share your expertise – it takes just 30 minutes to complete a graduate profile, or if you really want to ignite enthusiasm for your field among current undergraduates why not become a guest speaker or help final year students experience an interview?
These are just a few of the key ways to develop your affiliation with LJMU and help secure the success of students following in your footsteps, and there are many more opportunities for you to get involved: through the Careers team Time and Talent programme you can help prepare the next generation to work in your industry by offering placements and site visits, help develop and review LJMU degree courses and much more.
Replacement certificates and transcripts
LJMU was granted awarding powers in 1992 and we are only able to process award-related queries where the award was granted after September 1992. Any alumni who graduated prior to this date who require a duplicate or replacement certificate should now contact the Open University Validation Services.
If you have any other queries about certificates or transcripts please contact email@example.com.
Exclusive discounts for LJMU alumni
In addition to core careers and work support, alumni also enjoy:
- NUS Graduate card for the first three years after graduation for just £15 per year
- Invitations to professional networking events, academic lectures and research seminars
- Priority tickets to the LJMU Roscoe Lectures