Office 2016 Excel: Staff Session
This event has already taken place.
Build your confidence using IT more effectively and productively.
The group sessions are structured for participants to complete practical tasks, raise questions for their own role and guidance for further individual support.
Introduction to Excel
- understanding the screen layout
- commonly used Excel features and functions
- sorting and filtering data, formatting cells
- creating and using simple formulas
- understanding formula error messages
- creating charts using the Chart Wizard
Facilitator: Julie Bennett
Tel No: 0151 231 801