Facilitation and Training Skills - Day 2
This event has already taken place.
This two day programme focuses on the practical skills and techniques required to deliver training, demonstrations, briefings and other learning interventions.
Who is this programme for?
This programme is primarily aimed at non-teaching staff who have responsibilities for the design and delivery of training and skill development sessions. It is also suitable for anyone who is looking to increase their confidence with public speaking, as well as a refresher for existing teaching staff.
What are the benefits?
- Explore the learning process and different learning styles
- Discover how to deliver inclusive sessions that motivate learners
- Build confidence with delivery and public speaking
What is covered?
- The role of the trainer
- Design and delivery of sessions and lesson plans
- Selecting and creating activities and exercises
- Practical experience of learning delivery