Effective Minutes and Agendas
This introductory course aims to develop an understanding of the role of the minute taker and effective minute-taking techniques
Who will benefit?
- Staff who have responsibility for minute taking for the first time
- Staff who are inexperienced in minute taking and have not received any previous development in minute taking
To enable participants to:
1. Understand the role of the minute secretary.
2. Clarify the relationship with the chair of a meeting.
3. Understand how to structure minutes and agendas.
4. Identify barriers to written communication.
5. Identify a writing style that is straightforward and clear.
Facilitator: Julie Bennett
Tel No: 0151 231 8014