Social Work Degree Apprenticeships - Employer Information Event
Thursday 3 September 2020, 11:30am-12:30pm - Live Zoom Webinar
This event has already taken place.
In this interactive online session you will have the opportunity to learn more about LJMU's Social Work degree apprenticeship, including what's involved for your organisation and staff, content typically covered on the course, and how the degree apprenticeship scheme can directly benefit your staff retention and development.
Who should attend? Staff involved with employee development, such as Training Managers, or HR personnel or Social Work services.
Succesful completion of LJMU's BA (Hons) Social Work degree apprenticeship provides eliibility to apply to the Social Work England register. It is benchmarked against all relevant standards and requirements, and is compliant with and responsive to:
• Quality Assuring Higher Education in Apprenticeships (May 2018)
• QAA Subject Benchmark Statement Social Work October 2016
• The revised UK Quality Code for Higher Education (March 2018)
• The Regulatory Body for Social Work’s Standards of Education and Training
• The Apprenticeship Standard for Social Work
LJMU is appointed to the YPO framework for Apprenticeships and is a member of the Cheshire and Merseyside Social Work Teaching Partnership.