Duration: Four and a half days
Prerequisites: Understanding of the ISM Code and its application
Assessment: A short question answer assessment at the end of course to gauge the underpinning knowledge and competencies gained in the course.
Overview: This course is delivered with our training partner Chart Co and is aimed at those personnel who will lead a team of auditors undertaking audits within their own organisation, or when auditing an external organisation, such as a suppliers or subcontractors. Delegates will also be able to effectively respond to external audits of their own organisation. The course covers is following objectives:
- Familiarise delegates with the ISM Code and ISO 9001;
- Understand how integrated Safety, Quality and Environmental Management systems can be effectively and efficiently audited;
- Allow delegates to develop extensive audit planning and preparation skills;
- Allow delegates opportunity to practice the process of auditing and effective NCR writing;
- Allow delegates to practice leading an audit team;
This course is highly interactive and allows ample opportunity for delegates to develop and practice the skills required to lead and conduct an effective audit. On successful completion delegates will receive an MCA approved certificate.