UK Harbour Master Certificate
The only MCA-recognised Harbour Master Course that follows the National Occupational Standards for Harbour Masters, offered by LJMU for the UK Harbour Masters’ Association.
- a modern correspondence course comprising sixteen practical units with eighteen months to complete, followed by an oral examination conducted by serving harbour masters
- we have a 100% pass rate: every candidate who has completed the written course has gone on to pass the oral examination and has been awarded the Harbour Master Certificate
- our course is recognised by industry professionals as being of the most value to them for practical harbour-mastering
- perfect for learning on the job and exploring every aspect of the National Occupational Standards and the Port Marine Safety Code and its associated Guide to Good Practice
- the only harbour master qualification that is recognised by the Maritime and Coastguard Agency
- the only harbour master qualification for professionals, by professionals
- candidate intakes every September, January, March – spaces are currently available
- introductory Days are held for every new intake:
- 8 September 2020
- 12 January 2021
- 9 March 2021
For more information, please get in touch with us.