PhD in Civil Engineering; remotely sensed spatial data analysis.
Fellow of Higher Education Academy.
Graduate Member of Institution of Civil Engineers.
Areas of research interest:
• GIS (Geographic Information Science) and remote sensing:
- LiDAR (Light Detection And Ranging) data processing, 3D city modelling and digital terrain modelling.
- InSAR (Interferometric Synthetic Aperture Radar) data analysis.
- Satellite and aerial Images analysis.
- Drones (UAV) for local mapping.
• The application of GIS, remote sensing and spatial data analysis in digital infrastructure, sustainable built environment, Earth sciences, archaeology, environmental studies, forestry, geography, water resources management, disaster management, agriculture, flood zone mapping, etc.