My main interests lie in the fields of social and health psychology, with a specific focus on drug use and harm reduction.
Areas of specific interest are :
• Multidisciplinary service provision and evaluation in the area of addiction
• HIV prevention and education
• Multidisciplinary teaching and curriculum application in drug related
• Psychosocial effects of drug use: prevalence and consumption.
• Harm Reduction initiatives and evaluation
Modules on Which I teach:
4102PSYSCI – Research Methods and Statistics in Psychology 1
5104PSYSCI - Psychology in Application II
6000PSYSCI - Psychology Dissertation
6017PSYSCI - Substance Use: Theoretical, Psychological & Applied Perspectives – Module Leader
2006, Liverpool John Moores University, United Kingdom, PhD, Drug Use and Harm Reduction
1991, Liverpool John Moores University, United Kingdom, BSc (Hons) Applied Psychology