No Detriment Framework
Please find below documents related to the No Detriment Framework.
Please note that all modules still need to be passed in order to gain your award.
The award mark safeguard will be automatically applied during the calculation of your award mark.
- LJMU No Detriment Framework for students
- Award Calculation Flowcharts
- No Detriment Framework Case Studies
- LJMU No Detriment Framework
- NDP grade boundaries
- Managing assessment during coronavirus pandemic undergraduate
- Managing assessment during coronavirus pandemic taught postgraduate
- Revision to the standard academic calendar due to COVID-19 disruption
- Narrated presentation providing an overview of the key principles of the framework and associated case studies
Please remember that borderline students (award mark ending in 8 or 9) are only considered for a higher degree classification. In order to be given the higher award you will need to have the majority of counting credits in your final level in the higher class - i.e. if no modules discounted at least 70 credits; if 20 credits discounted, at least 60 credits; if 40 credits discounted, at least 50 credits in the higher class.