If you are attending an applicant day with the Faculty of Engineering and Technology on one of the dates below, you will find a photo booth in the main reception area of our Byrom Street campus.
Saturday 18th February 2017
Saturday 18th March 2017
Why not pop in with your friends or family and have a photo taken with our LJMU props!
Terms and conditions
- The competition will run from 00.01 on Saturday 18th Feb 2017 – to 23.59pm on Saturday 25th March 2017
- To enter the competition, entrants should post their photobooth image on Twitter or Instagram using #photofet in their post
- The photograph judged as being the best entry will win £100 vouchers to spend at Amazon
- The winner will be notified via their Instagram or Twitter account within 48 hours of the competition closing date. The winner will have 72 hours to accept their prize. If the winner does not respond another winner will be selected by the judging panel
- Please note that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Amazon, Instagram or Twitter
- LJMU reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
- Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
All entries will be considered by a judging panel composed of LJMU staff. The panel will decide which entry is the best and the prize will be awarded to this entrant. The judges’ decision is final.
- One winner will receive a £100 voucher to spend at Amazon. The winner will receive their £100 Amazon voucher via email and will therefore need to supply their email address to receive the prize
- LJMU accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or any other prize
- LJMU reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and the terms and conditions of entry at any time and without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the competition website