Papers are now invited
Submissions must be received by 10am on 4 February 2019.
The submission process is open to all LJMU staff, students and collaborative partner institutions. Additionally we warmly invite any colleagues working in post-16 education to submit an abstract.
This year's theme will be 'Developing Inclusive Learning Cultures' and we would be particularly interested in showcasing through the conference:
- Ideas that have cross-disciplinary interest or transferability
- Outcomes from projects that have involved students as partners
- Approaches to support the inclusion and achievement of underrepresented groups
- The application of the student voice to enhance the learning experience
- Initiatives for engaging students
- Interesting and effective use of technology to engage students on and off campus
- Methods by which staff are developing their own practices individually or in collaboration
Please note, owing to the expected volume of interest, a submission does not guarantee a place on the programme, all abstracts will be considered by the shortlisting panel and outcomes will be communicated to lead presenters only.