Papers are now invited
Submissions deadline extended to 5pm on 14 February 2019.
The submission process is open to all LJMU staff, students and collaborative partner institutions. Additionally we warmly invite any colleagues working in post-16 education to submit an abstract.
This year's theme will be 'Developing Inclusive Learning Cultures' and we would be particularly interested in showcasing through the conference:
- Ideas that have cross-disciplinary interest or transferability
- Outcomes from projects that have involved students as partners
- Approaches to support the inclusion and achievement of underrepresented groups
- The application of the student voice to enhance the learning experience
- Initiatives for engaging students
- Interesting and effective use of technology to engage students on and off campus
- Methods by which staff are developing their own practices individually or in collaboration
Please note, owing to the expected volume of interest, a submission does not guarantee a place on the programme, all abstracts will be considered by the shortlisting panel and outcomes will be communicated to lead presenters only.