Call for papers is now closed
The submission process is open to all LJMU staff, students and collaborative partner institutions. Additionally we warmly invite any colleagues working in post-16 education to submit an abstract.
We are seeking submissions, both short presentations and workshops, on teaching innovations, interventions and practice that enhance learning, or that debate current issues in higher education teaching. We particularly welcome presentations from, or partnership, with students or cross-school/faculty/institutional collaborations.
This year's theme will be 'The Changing Landscape of Higher Education’ and we would be particularly interested in including:
- outcomes from University-funded Curriculum Enhancement Projects Internships and Teaching and Learning Awards
- presentations that have involved students as partners in the research activity
- ideas that have cross-disciplinary interest, or transferability
- approaches to support the inclusion and achievement of underrepresented groups
- the application of the student voice to enhance the learning experience
- initiatives for engaging students
- interesting and effective use of technology to engage students on and off campus
This year’s conference will also include a special focus on internationalisation on the Wednesday afternoon sessions. This will be dedicated to exploring issues relevant to the University’s internationalisation strategy. Presentations sharing experiences of international staff/student exchange, internationalising the curriculum and trans-national education are welcomed.
Please note, owing to the expected volume of interest, a submission does not guarantee a place on the programme.