Information to support staff
On this page you will find guidance for line managers covering the mental health and wellbeing of colleagues.
We have the LJMU Connectors team in place to provide peer support to any member of staff with mental wellbeing.
Guidance for managers:
- Mental wellbeing awareness video
- Future Ways of Working Toolkit
- Samaritans - How has coronavirus affected our callers?
- Emerald Insight - Line management competence: the key to preventing and reducing stress at work
- 14-day Wellbeing Diary
- Basic Psychosocial Skills
- Coping with Stress
- Doing What Matters in Times of Stress
- Psychological First Aid: Guide for Field Workers
- Talking Toolkit: Preventing Work-related Stress
- The What and the How: Managing Anxiety and Other Reactions to COVID-19
- Supporting Emotional Wellbeing (large file)
- Hub of Hope
- 50 Random Acts of Kindness
- The 30-3-30 Approach