LJMU has set out updated COVID-19 guidance to protect the health and wellbeing of our students, staff and visitors.
It follows a review of the latest Government guidelines and advice from Liverpool’s Health Protection Board.
You can find a summary of the approach approved by our Executive Leadership Team here. The key measures we are asking the LJMU community to follow are:
- Maintain good hygiene on campus by using the hand sanitiser and antiviral wipes in our buildings. We will continue to provide these products, as well as carrying out enhanced cleaning and using air purifiers.
- We continue to recommend the wearing of face coverings.
- We encourage students and staff to test for COVID regularly, if you have access to testing kits.
- In line with Government guidance, if you test positive for COVID, you should not come on to campus for five days following the day of the positive test result.
- If you have any symptoms of respiratory illness and a high temperature and do not feel well, you should not come onto campus for five days. The university will not require evidence of a positive test result.
We will continue to maintain our COVID-19 dashboard reporting and keep our guidance under review to ensure we have the appropriate measures in place to keep our community safe.
For advice and guidance on any matters relating to COVID-19 please contact the COVID Support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0151 231 3668.