Sustainability and Energy Management
Researchers from the Sustainability and Energy Management Research Group are focused on sustainability-related research problems.
The theme's research is focused on Sustainability related research problems including legal, social, economic, environment, engineering and management related aspects of Built Environment. The group works in collaboration with national and International partners by undertaking research on the following topics:
- Affordable and Healthy Housing, Housing Preferences and Ageing Society
- Urban Regeneration and Sustainable Communities
- Land Management and Consolidation
- Real Estate Markets, Investment, Public Value Capture (PVC) and Valuation
- Climate Change, Low Carbon Buildings, Flood Management, and Environmental Modelling
- Sustainability in Hydraulic Structures and Micro-hydropower Development
- Optimization of Offshore Wind Turbines
- Wastewater Treatment Management
- Disposal, Utilization and Recycling of Waste Materials
- Decision Making in Built Environment
The research group holds an additional expertise in various methodologies and tools such as Multiple Criteria Decision Making (MCDM) Methods, Statistical and Sensitivity Analyses, Financial Sentiment Analysis FINBERT, Artificial Neural Network (ANN), Computational Fluid Dynamics CFD, GIS-based Computer Mapping.
Get in touch
If you’d like to ask a question or find out more about information about this Group, please contact the team lead using the details below.