View our strategy maps
The Public Health Institute has a demonstrable impact on the health and wellbeing of communities, inequalities and global public health challenges across the lifecourse.
Please view our strategy maps to discover how we work to achieve our aims and objectives:
- Engagement and impact strategy map covers the core themes of: health inequalities, stakeholder engagement, social value, effective dissemination and communication, and impactful research and teaching
- International strategy map covers the core areas of: international student recruitment, global partnerships and networks, international mobility for staff and students, and the internationalisation of both our curriculum and research
- Research strategy map explains our vision, key outcomes and measure of success with regards to our nine research themes
- Operational strategy map covers external and internal communications, professional development, organisational culture and environment, and finance and resourcing
- Education strategy map covers research informed teaching, excellence in teaching and learning, positive student experience, and sustained growth in students