We can help you reach your full potential
As a research student at Liverpool John Moores University you are part of a community which is delivering world-leading and internationally-excellent research right across the institution. The Doctoral Academy is here to support the researcher experience and to ensure you reach your full potential during your time at LJMU. In addition to a development programme that will help you develop effective research and transferable skills, you will have plenty of opportunities to share your research and exchange ideas with the broader University research community.
Supporting you on your research journey
We offer support and training to help you develop as a researcher. This includes:
- a comprehensive training programme
- online resources to support professional development
- events bringing postgraduate researchers together from across the University
- funds to support presenting at conferences
- advice and guidance on all aspects of the MPhil/PhD process and regulations
Postgraduate Research Experience Survey 2019
Tell us about your experience as a postgraduate research student at LJMU and help raise money for The Whitechapel Centre.
Come visit us at Open Day, Harry's conducting a pen colour popularity study 🔬🔎🖋 https://t.co/MNsStnlCPZ
Calling all PGRs! Details of the Research Degrees Framework and how they support your study can be found on the rev… https://t.co/XVlDA0ynx4