We can help you reach your full potential
As a research student at Liverpool John Moores University you are part of a community which is delivering world-leading and internationally-excellent research right across the institution. The Graduate School is here to support the researcher experience and to ensure you reach your full potential during your time at LJMU. In addition to a development programme that will help you develop effective research and transferable skills, you will have plenty of opportunities to share your research and exchange ideas with the broader University research community.
Supporting you on your research journey
We offer support and training to help you develop as a researcher. This includes:
- a comprehensive training programme
- online resources to support professional development
- events bringing postgraduate researchers together from across the University
- funds to support presenting at conferences
- advice and guidance on all aspects of the MPhil/PhD process and regulations
Take a look at the training calendar to find out what workshops we are currently running.
Tell us about your experience as a postgraduate research student at LJMU and help raise money for Claire House Hospice.
Good luck for A-Levels results day! https://t.co/VwZb14Kgwg
Part way in to our first #ThesisBootCamp veteran day. Some praise for Forest app for staying focused, avoiding phone, & growing trees!