Amanda J Visek
- Visek graduated from both the University of North Carolina and West Virginia University.
- She specialises in community counselling, as well as sport, health, and exercise psychology.
- An Associate Professor at George Washington University, she developed the Fun Integration Theory.
- This theory offers the first framework to optimize positive experiences of young people engaging in sport.
- Visek received the early career achievement award from the American Psychological Association and the Association for Applied Sport Psychology.
Text: Dr. Amanda J. Visek, CC-AASP – National Association of Physical Literacy. 2021. Dr. Amanda J. Visek, CC-AASP – National Association of Physical Literacy. [ONLINE] Available at: http://naplusa.org/why-wellness/advisory-board/dr-amanda-j-visek-cc-aasp/. [Accessed 11 July 2021].
Image: © National Association of Physical LiteracyAuthor: Ellie Glover (2021) LJMU Student
Maintained by EDIpedia@ljmu.ac.uk