We deliver high quality, personal and professional blended learning and development for all staff; to enhance, individual, team and organisational performance to achieve our University's strategic goals.
Our provision includes:
- Facilitation of Faculty and Divisional Strategic Planning Team Away Days
- Bespoke development to address outcomes from staff appraisal and Faculty and Divisional Staff Development Plans
- Appraisal guidance sessions for Managers on how to conduct staff reviews and sessions for staff on how to prepare for their appraisal
- Individual and Team development utilising the Myers Briggs personality Type Indicator
- Delivery of accredited qualifications in Leadership and Management Development (ILM) and Developing People and Enhancing Practice (SEDA)
- Open 'bite size' skills sessions on topics such as Email Know How, Managing Your Career, Speed Reading etc.
- 1:1 leadership and management coaching
- 1:1 coaching for staff e.g. self-management skills, interviewer and interviewee skills, IT skills, project management, assertiveness, career review etc.
- Delivery of PGR development sessions
- Delivery of 3is sessions for academic staff
Organisational Development is committed to:
- The continuous development of their own and others' professional knowledge, skills and practices;
- Actively championing equality of educational and professional opportunity;
- The advancement of higher education through the robust application of professional knowledge, skills and practice;
- The highest standards of fair, ethical and transparent professional behaviours
Get in Touch