ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership
The Level 5 Certificate in Leadership focuses on understanding different leadership styles, and adopting the most effective style to motivate staff and achieve organisational goals.
It also features action learning sets for leadership development, planning and undertaking activities to develop your own leadership performance.
The programme consists of 3 full days and 4 half days:
- Session 1 - ILM Level 5 Induction and Action Learning Set (ALS) 1
- Session 2 - ILM Level 5 Day 1 - Leadership Role and Theories
- Session 3 - ILM Level 5 - Leadership ALS 2
- Session 4 - ILM Level 5 - Day 2 - Direction and Commitment - and ALS 3
- Session 5 - ILM Level 5 - Day 3 - Leadership Journey - and ALS 4
- Session 6 - ILM Level 5 - ALS 5 and Tutorial 1
- Session 7 - ILM Level 5 - Leadership Tutorial 2
To book this programme please check for available dates on the Staff Development Calendar.
Facilitator: John Trantom
0151 231 8030