ILM Level 7 Certificate for Coaching Supervisors
This Programme is designed to equip professional coaches with the supervisory knowledge and skills needed to practice as confident and competent coaching supervisors. They are also ideal for those seeking to enhance and accredit their expertise in internal or external supervision with a nationally recognised qualification.
Programme participants will:
- Understand the purpose and principles of coaching supervision
- Be able to critically compare different approaches for the effective coaching supervision of coaches
- Develop an understanding of the anticipated outcomes of effective coaching supervision for different stakeholders
- Critically assess and reflect on their own ability to perform as an effective coaching supervisor
- Plan, deliver and review own effective coaching supervision of coaches
There are assignments to complete and there is an ILM registration fee.
The programme consists of 4 full days and 3 tutorials:
- Session 1 - ILM Level 7 - Day 1
- Session 2 - ILM Level 7 - Day 2
- Session 3 - ILM Level 7 - Tutorial 1
- Session 4 - ILM Level 7 - Day 3
- Session 5 - ILM Level 7 - Tutorial 2
- Session 6 - ILM Level 7 - Day 4
- Session 7 - ILM Level 7 - Tutorial 3
To book this programme please check for available dates on the Staff Development Calendar.
Facilitator: John Trantom
0151 231 8030