Grow your Workforce with us
At Liverpool John Moores University we recognise the considerable value our students and graduates bring to the Liverpool City Region economy. By retaining this talent, we can support your business, whilst fostering a network of collaboration and shared-opportunity.
Our funded programme provides one-to-one business support and consultancy that is tailored towards your individual business need. We will support you through a bespoke programme of coaching and mentoring and introduce you to the benefits of recruiting higher-level skills. We will work alongside you to harness this knowledge as you journey towards growth.
We will also manage the recruitment process bringing an additional cost-saving to your business.
With 250 degrees across a range of subject areas, our students and graduates deliver currency of knowledge and academic insight whilst injecting fresh ideas.
We support businesses via two options:
- Student internships – helping you to solve a particular problem through 100% funding of either:
- 200-hour project delivered over a 10-week duration with various start dates from February 2023, or
- 5-month summer internship – helping you solve a particular problem over a longer period from mid-May 2023 until the student returns to university at the start of the new academic year.
- Graduate placements – employing a recent graduate who completed their studies from 2020 onwards. Our funding contributes 50% salary costs. We can support placements for the following duration:
- 9-month graduate placement delivered between February to October 2023
- 6-month graduate placement delivered between March to August 2023
- 6-month graduate placement delivered between May to October 2023
There are 5 simple steps to accessing our support:
*Our funding is limited to Small to Medium Sized Enterprises (250 or less employees) with an annual turnover of under 50m Euros and operating within the Liverpool City Region.
To find out more or to book a free diagnostic consultation with one of our team contact GraduateFutures@ljmu.ac.uk.
Connect with us on social media
Register a vacancy
Please get in touch with our team to discuss your vacancy and company requirements. We will work with you to register you onto our programme, from planning and preparation to selection and placement. We’ll also support you in creating a job description ensuring that we target your role to the most appropriate courses across the University.
Our bespoke on-boarding and consultancy will help you to achieve the best results from your student or graduate appointment. Whether you’re looking to recruit a short-term internship or yearlong sandwich or graduate placement, we’ll be there every step of the way to support you.