LJMU and LiverpoolSU have put together a programme of activities from 3 April to help you stay positive and focused during the upcoming assessment period.
Aimed at students of all levels, whether it is your first exam or finals, we will be providing a variety of activities to help you manage stress and keep you happy, healthy and prepared.
A sample of events on offer are:
- Drop-in sessions with Student Advice and Wellbeing’s Counselling Service for exam pressure and anxiety management
- Exam and revision skills and techniques sessions delivered by Library Services
- Help and advice if you cannot attend an assessment due to ill health or any unexpected circumstances
- LiverpoolSU drop in advice service
- FREE stress-busters exercise sessions at Lifestyles Millennium Fitness Centre
- FREE mindfulness and yoga workshops to help relieve and reduce stress
- FREE holistic therapies for students (Reiki; reflexology; upper back, neck and shoulder massage)
Please download our guide for further information about when and where activities are taking place.
Alternatively go to www.ljmu.ac.uk/studentsupport.
0151 231 4900 | firstname.lastname@example.org