Degree Apprenticeship quiz
How well do you understand Degree Apprenticeships?
Test your knowledge by taking our quiz
If you think you understand how Degree Apprenticeships work, why not test your knowledge by taking our quiz?
There are only ten questions to answer so it won't take long. To try the quiz again refresh this page in your browser.
Start the quiz
1. How many new apprenticeships are the Government planning to create by 2020?
2. When it comes to Degree Apprenticeships, an employer is NOT required to pay for...
Travel costs to attend uni
3. All that learners need to guarantee a Degree Apprenticeship place at LJMU is an employer to agree to sponsor them.
4. What percentage of parents say they would have done a Degree Apprenticeship themselves if they had the option during their time?
5. According to a UKCES survey, the top two reasons why North West employers struggle to fill positions are: the low number of applicants with the required skills and the lack of relevant work experience.
6. Degree Apprenticeships are NOT suited to which of the following type of learner?
One that is committed to balancing work and study
One that is happy to be mentored at work
One that is passionate about the industry
One that wants to focus solely on studying
7. It typically takes between 4-5 years to obtain a degree via the Degree Apprenticeship route at LJMU?
8. What percentage of employers that hire an apprentice feel their workforce were more motivated and satisfied?
9. When it comes to applying for a Degree Apprenticeship at LJMU what step is missing from the following sequence: 1. Find an opportunity; 2. Apply for the role and ensure you meet the course requirements; 3. Apply for your course; 4…
Complete an end assessment
Enter into an apprenticeship agreement
10. In order to qualify for a Degree Apprenticeship you need to be aged between 16-18?
Thanks for taking part!