The British Council annually hold Pre-departure Briefings in order to provide essential information to all students who are considering Higher Education or have received an offer from UK institutions.
If you are a student currently holding an offer of a UK education, starting this September or beyond, representatives will be available to talk to you on the day regarding your impending journey. Learn all about the opportunities students can experience beyond their enrolment and what to expect from your new life in the UK.
For more event information please search ‘Pre-departure briefings events’ via your local British Council website.
Schedule of briefings:
- 18-Jul Pune – Venue: British Council Pune
- 18-Jul Hyderabad – Venue: British Council Hyderabad
- 19-Jul Chennai – Venue: British Council Chennai
- 21-Jul Bangalore – Venue: British Council Bangalore
- 22-Jul Mumbai – Venue: British Council Mumbai
- 25-Jul Ahmedabad – Venue: British Council Ahmedabad
- 27-Jul Delhi – Venue: British Council Delhi
- 28-Jul Kolkata – Venue: British Council Kolkata
For any questions regarding the pre-departure briefing please contact Shruti Khanna - +91 (0)22 6748 6715
To apply for a course at LJMU, please go to the following page to learn more.
*Times may vary depending on event location