Choose to study at Liverpool John Moores University and you’ll be able to pick from over 300 undergraduate degrees, taught postgraduate courses and research opportunities. Our degrees span the arts, humanities, health, education, engineering, technology and science.
Take a look at your learning options:
- First degree: undergraduate qualification (such as BA, BSc, BEng or MEng)
- Taught postgraduate courses: Masters degree, Postgraduate Diploma or Postgraduate Certificate. See our postgraduate section for more information.
- Research degrees: Master of Philosophy (MPhil) or a Doctoral Award (such as PhD)
- Foundation programmes: The University's International Study Centre is managed and taught by Study Group, a world leader in education for international students. Upon successful completion of the foundation programme students can progress to undergraduate or postgraduate study at LJMU
The International Study Centre offers:
- International Foundation Year programmes in Business, Law and Social Studies and Engineering, Computing and Life Sciences
- International Year One Programme in Business or Engineering
- Pre-Masters Programme in Business, Law and Social Science or Engineering and Computing
- English Language Preparation programmes for undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD students
To find out what these courses cost, see our Fees and finance page.
If you need advice on the course that bests suits you, contact the International Recruitment Team.
We’ve created a guide to help you understand what you need to know before you apply.
Take a look at these sections
LJMU is a very good university with good reputation, providing a good level of education with reasonable costs and living expenses compared to London.