An internationally-recognised business qualification, the MBA is valued by managers, businesses, students and alumni. The Liverpool Business School MBA brings together leaders and managers across the Liverpool City Region, and is rooted in the local economy supporting economic growth and social change and drawing upon the city’s global outlook.
The MBA is delivered flexibly to suit your requirements and your existing commitments. For example, the part-time route is delivered by block study in three day blocks each semester. Part-time students will be expected to complete the MBA in two years. For students wishing to complete the MBA full-time, and for international students, the MBA can be completed in 12 months.
What can you expect at the open evening?
- Course overview provided by the Programme Leader
- MBA Masterclass on ‘Uncommon Leadership’ provided by Anthony Sturgess, co-author of ‘Uncommon Leadership: How to build Competitive Advantage by Thinking Differently’
- Q & A session with the Programme Leader and a member of our Admissions Team
- Advice on the application process, including support on the evening should you wish to submit an application whilst you are there
- Light refreshments will be provided