We would like to invite prospective students and their parents or supporters to our Student Money Evening. The event is aimed at anyone who is thinking of coming to study at University in 2018 and wants to find out more about student finance. You do not have to be applying to Liverpool John Moores University to attend the event – it will benefit anyone considering starting university in September 2018.
- How does student finance work?
- How and when to apply?
- What are you entitled to?
- What’s the difference between a scholarship and a bursary? Are you eligible?
- What support is available to students who have children or adult dependants?
Find out the answers by attending a talk by Lynne Condell MBE, Manager of LJMU’s Money Advice Team, former Chair of the National Association of Student Money Advisers (NASMA) and talking to staff from the team.
Refreshments available upon arrival and the talk will start at 6pm.
- Speak to some of our current students about their money management tips
- Ask our experts about student accommodation and disability support
The event is completely free to attend, but booking a place is essential.