Virtual Purse (ViP)
What is the Virtual Purse?
The Virtual Purse (ViP) is a convenient way of paying for:
- networked printing
- photocopying costs
- library charges (unfortunately, charges associated with lost books cannot be paid using the ViP)
It is automatically created and connected to your university card and computing account.
The Virtual Purse can be topped up:
- online via secure web pages
- by using either debit or credit cards, at any time
- by the account holder or a third party
- on or off campus using the web interface
Whenever you print or photocopy within LJMU, the cost is automatically deducted from your account. In addition, any library charges can be paid by using your ViP account.