Grants and Projects (GaP)
GaP (Grants and Projects) is a collaborative creative environment for Principal Investigators (PI's) applying for external funding and professional services to work together on compelling bids and project proposals.
The system is available to PI's at LJMU only and will not be available to sessional staff or external partners and organisations. PI's use GaP from when they are first considering applying for a specific research funding call or enterprise activity, to create costings and to obtain Institutional approval for submission.
How to apply for funding
Please see the LJMU Grant Application Procedure for detailed guidance on how to apply for external funding for Research or Knowledge Exchange activities.
For support with:
- grant applications, please email email@example.com
- a knowledge exchange project, please email KECTops@ljmu.ac.uk
- the GaP system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- your costings, please email email@example.com
- once you’ve been awarded, please email firstname.lastname@example.org