Quality Management Processes
Collaborative Programme Validation and Periodic Programme Review Guidance
Guidance for Joint and Dual Partnerships
Guidance for Advanced Standing
Validation and Periodic Programme Review Supporting Information and Templates
- Criteria for Appointment of External Panel Member / External Advisor
- External Panel Representative / External Advisor Nomination Form
- Privacy Statement For External Panel Members
- Roles and Responsibilities of Participants
- Regulations Governing External Advisor / External Panel Representative Expenses
- Collaborative Staff Qualifications Policy
- Template for Extension Request for PPR
- Application for Variance
- Additional Teaching Venues Policy
- Additional or New Site Approval Form
- Template for Staff CV
- Privacy Statement for Collaborative Staff
- Resource Requirement Summary
- Mapping of Joint and Dual Awards against LJMU Expectations
- Proposal for Distance Learning Offering of Programme
- Event Programme (Online Event)
- Event Programme (In-Person Event)
- Event Programme (Online CPD Event)
Programme Specifications and Module Proformas
The University’s Validation and Periodic Programme Review processes require the production of system-generated Programme Specifications and Module Proformas. Therefore, all Programme Specifications and Module Proformas should be completed directly within CourseLoop by a member of staff with access to the system. CourseLoop can be accessed here.
Information about External Examining and related templates (including information on the online External Examiner Annual Reporting Tool) is available online.
Continuous Monitoring and Enhancement
To start completing CME for your programme, log into Webhub.
Collaborative Programme Guides
For further information or any queries about Programme Guides, please contact the Collaborative Provision team at firstname.lastname@example.org, who will re-direct your query.
Other Quality Processes
Information about the additional quality processes including Programme and Module amendment, Boards of Study and PSRB's is available online.