Brand and Design at LJMU
The Brand and Design department is responsible for promoting LJMU’s values, mission and overall brand identity. We deliver to diverse audiences ranging from prospective students through staff, current students and academics, to corporate partners.
We lead the creative direction of the LJMU story through print and digital medias. Our department ensures that the University has a distinct market presence with a succinct and clear message.
Below you'll find useful information to help you:
- create accessible content for the website
- download PowerPoint and letterhead templates
- create email signatures
- understand brand and editorial guidelines
- commission marketing videos
Brand assets and information
- Generate an email signature
PowerPoint, letterhead and cover page templates
The LJMU logo is a registered trademark and is available by request only. If you require a copy of the LJMU logo please email the LJMU Brand Manager with details of how/where the logo will be used and what format you require (eps, jpeg, png).
LJMU has a set of approved editorial guidelines to ensure consistency and accuracy across internal and external written communications.
Website publishing, digital accessibility and online content style guide
If you're a contributor to website content please familiarise yourself with our:
- Submitting a website publishing request guide
- Making your content accessible guidance
- LJMU online content style guide
Downloads of our presentation slides used in the Web Content team drop-in sessions:
- Overview session - Making web content more accessible (PDF 1.38MB)
Video production process
The guidance below outlines the steps which must be taken for video production.