Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation all certificates and final transcripts for students who have completed their studies will be posted to the permanent home address held on file, via Royal Mail Signed For (or international equivalent). Unfortunately we are current unable to provide specific time frames but documentation will be processed as quickly as possible.
If you wish up update your permanent home address details Please complete a change of address details form by clicking here, immediately, as documentation is regularly being processed.
Unfortunately it is not currently possible for students to arrange for award documentation to be collected in person or by a courier.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries regarding award documentation.
Certificates and Final Transcripts
- Awards are conferred at an assessment board following the completion of study.
- Award documentation (certificate/final transcript) is normally processed and posted within 8 weeks of conferral of award (however, please note that certain circumstances may be result in longer processing times). The exception to this is completions immediately prior to graduation ceremonies, these certificates will normally be made available for collection at the ceremonies.
- The current conferral date is the 1st of each month. Therefore, for example, awards made at an assessment board in November would have an award conferral date of 1st December. These certificates would normally be expected to be posted throughout December/January, etc.
- The name shown on the award documentation is the name as held on the official student record (SIS) and as conferred by the Academic Board.
- Award documentation is normally sent to the permanent home address held on file. It is your responsibility to inform the University of any changes to your personal details including your address.
- Award documentation posted by LJMU is sent via Royal Mail Signed For/International Tracked and Signed and has an individual tracking reference number.
- Any items which cannot be delivered to the address on file are normally returned to sender. The intended recipient will then be contacted using the details held on the Student Information System and informed of the process for arranging redelivery.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have not received your certificate within 6 months of being conferred with your award. Failure to do so could lead to a fee for the re-issue of documentation.
- Replacement documents are available online via the LJMU shop https://buyonline.ljmu.ac.uk/product-catalogue/ljmu/student-administration .
Academic Registry offers a number of award related products and services via our online shop including:
- Replacement certificate
- Replacement transcript
- Confirmation of award letters
- Authenticity check of LJMU award documentation
For further details on all these products and details of how to purchase please visit our online shop page
LJMU no longer issues HEAR reports. If you require a transcript of your studies please visit the LJMU online shop.