Forms and letters

Advice and guidance about various forms and letters that may be useful to you during your time at LJMU

You can access the following forms and requests directly:

  • Additional exam provision
  • Change of address
  • Change of name
  • Council Tax exemption certificate request
  • Claim for personal circumstances
  • Leave of absence request
  • Letter request (bank accounts, club membership, etc)
  • Tuition fee sponsorship letter upload
  • Withdrawal request

Faq Items

Additional Examination Provision Requests

Personal Circumstances

Letters and Council Tax Exemption