Registry Services queries

You can contact Registry Services via My Services to submit an enquiry or by calling 0151 231 3289, where staff will be able to advise you on the following:

  • student registration and enrolment
  • module registration
  • change of circumstances i.e. Leave of Absence or Withdrawal
  • tuition fees and fee payment
  • student bursaries
  • extenuating circumstance claims
  • council tax
  • standard letters (for opening bank accounts, gym membership or visas if you are an international student)
  • your student record and amending personal data
  • examinations


Support is also available via My Services to submit an enquiry or calling 0151 231 3516 for the following:

  • graduation
  • certificates and awards

If you have already completed your studies you will need to contact us via email:


Where do I find the Academic calendar and key dates?

How do I change my personal information?

What are the Registry Services contact details and opening hours?

How can I submit my coursework?

How do I pay my fees?

I have received my invoice and have a query?

Where do I find information about my Graduation?

How do I complete my Online Module Selection (OMS)?

Why am I unable to access my account?

How do I get a confirmation letter?

I wish to withdraw from my programme of study what do I need to do?

What bursary and scholarships are available?