LJMU Wellbeing Week 11th – 15th March.
We have a full week of activities which draw attention to the importance of wellbeing and provides an opportunity for staff and students to try out new approaches to staying healthy and happy.
There are a wide range of events, talks and informal get togethers across our campuses designed to introduce different ideas on physical and mental health and a chance to spend time with friends and colleagues and to meet new people. Highlights include:
• Using Our Voices: A Conversation About Student Mental Health with LJMU Student Minds and LJMU Honorary Fellow Angela Samata.
• Well Funny Workshops by The Comedy Trust for staff (12th March) and students (14th March)
• See Say Signpost Suicide prevention training across the campus available throughout the week. This has been developed by Angela Samata, and she will facilitate Monday’s session at Byrom
• Mental Health First Aid training
• Open Forest School outdoor session at IM Marsh
Come to our Wellbeing Pop-ups across campus next week to find out more and take part in lots of free activities for staff and students including free reflexology, craft sessions and health checks by Lifestyles Gym:
• Monday 11th March 11-2pm: Byrom James Parsons Reception Area
• Tuesday 12th March 11-2pm Redmonds Café area
• Wednesday 13th March 11-2pm Aldham Library Reception
• Thursday 14th March 11-2pm Avril Robarts Library Reception and Café area
• Friday 15th March 11-2pm IM Marsh café area
You can access our programme here: www.ljmu.ac.uk/wellbeingweek and follow @LJMUsaw on twitter for further info during the week