Investing in your future
Reduction on fees for postgraduate study
Undertaking a programme of postgraduate study is a great way to enhance your competitive edge: research by the Higher Education Policy Institute indicates that postgraduates on average earn 15% more than graduates with a first.
LJMU Alumni Award – 20% tuition fee discount
If you’re a former Liverpool John Moores University student, you could be eligible for a 20% discount on your postgraduate tuition fees. The fee reduction will apply automatically to eligible students. You do not need to apply. The 20% reduction will be applied to all years of the postgraduate programme being studied, not just the first year and applies to Home and EU LJMU graduates.
- You have successfully completed a degree programme from Liverpool John Moores University
- The Award can apply to either a taught masters or a research degree programme
- You can either be paying your own fees or be in receipt of sponsorship (see Exclusions below)
- The LJMU Alumni Award is open to students from the UK and the EU
- Students who receive a fee bursary for the following programmes will be excluded: MA Social Work, MSc Environmental Planning
- CPD programmes are excluded
- Liverpool John Moores University staff who are fully sponsored under the University’s Staff Development Policy will be excluded
- Students in receipt of an LJMU Fee Scholarship will not be able to receive both awards and will be allocated the Award with the highest value
- PgCert/PgDip/MSc in Clinical Pharmacy for Primary and Interface Care and PgCert/PgDip/MSc in Clinical Pharmacy for Secondary and Tertiary Care are excluded