Advertise your job, internship or volunteering opportunities
Advertise your opportunities with us and your ad could be seen by 24,000+ highly skilled, industry-ready students and graduates.
If you are looking to recruit a student or graduate who has impressive academic qualifications and industry experience, then advertise your opportunities on our vacancies website.
The types of vacancies you can advertise:
Our students’ skills, experience and strengths:
Our high-calibre students have a lot to offer you:
- Our students are experts in a variety of disciplines. Browse through our course list to find out what they have studied
- 92% of our students are in work or further study six months after they graduate
Make sure you’ve read our terms and conditions.
Tips and help on using our vacancies service
Use these tips to get the most out of your job ad:
- The more information you can provide about your organisation and the job vacancy or opportunity the better
- If you attach a logo to your organisation description this will appear on all vacancies you advertise
- You only have to enter your organisation’s details once
- When you have completed all the relevant information for your organisation, make sure that you select Publish, otherwise details of your company cannot be viewed by job seekers
- If you edit your organisation’s details or your vacancy details again, you need to select Publish or Update
- When you have completed all the relevant information for the vacancy or opportunity, make sure you select Publish, otherwise the vacancy cannot be approved and won’t be made live
- When filling in the How To Apply section be as specific as possible about how you want to receive applications
If you need help when adding your vacancy, or feel your position could benefit the curriculum, contact the Employer Engagement Team.
- Publish (Organisation) – hitting the publish button will allow your organisation’s details to be viewed by job seekers
- Publish (Vacancy/Opportunity) – hitting the publish button will allow your vacancy/opportunity details to be viewed by staff who will approve the content. The content will go live once it has been approved. If you do not publish the vacancy it will not be visible
- Requirements – academic requirements, character, work-related experience and other skills such as written and verbal communication
- Graduate vacancy – where a degree or equivalent qualification is an essential requirement for the job
- Work experience – industrial 12 month placements, internships, summer placements
- Casual or part-time work – Paid opportunities that don’t require a degree qualification or work students can undertake around their academic studies
- Voluntary work – Volunteering projects with a registered charity or not-for-profit organisation