Stay connected as a graduate of LJMU
Be part of your alumni community and continue your relationship with LJMU; working in partnership with the University, sharing your passion and knowledge to benefit our students, yourself and the wider community.
There are many ways you can stay connected to the University and your fellow alumni:
- Register for free with LJMU Connect, the online alumni community for all graduates of LJMU, Liverpool Polytechnic and our founding Colleges
- Share your achievements on social media: keep in touch on Facebook and Twitter @LJMU
- As well as following the University LinkedIn page for the latest updates about LJMU, LinkedIn Jobs is a useful resource to find the roles and connections to help you develop your career. If you’d like more information on using LinkedIn get in touch with Careers and the team will be happy to help
- As an LJMU alumnus/alumna you can enjoy lifelong careers support – visit our free jobs website for the latest vacancies and opportunities, or contact the Careers team by calling 0151 231 8099 for more information
- Come along to a University event, from professional networking evenings to research seminars
These are just a few of the key ways to develop your affiliation with LJMU and help secure the success of students following in your footsteps, and there are many more opportunities for you to get involved: you can help prepare the next generation to work in your industry by offering placements and site visits, help develop and review LJMU degree courses and much more.
View the Alumni Relations Privacy Notice
View the Stakeholder relations Privacy Notice
Replacement certificates and transcripts
You may require a replacement degree certificate or need to provide a copy of your transcript for an employer. Replacement transcripts for post-1992 degrees can be obtained via the online shop.
LJMU was granted awarding powers in 1992 and we are only able to process award-related queries where the award was granted after September 1992. Any alumni who graduated prior to this date who require a duplicate or replacement certificate should now contact the Open University Validation Services.
If you have any other queries about certificates or transcripts please contact email@example.com.
"It has been great to meet heaps of different people from different backgrounds. It’s not a little bubble; everyone… https://t.co/zpa9Uv8zlI
Our warmest thanks to theatre director Bisi Adigun who spent a joyous month with us giving staff and students new p… https://t.co/tCJWcp9DNj