Look to the future as a graduate of LJMU
To be part of your alumni community is to renew your relationship with LJMU and work in partnership with the University, sharing your passion and knowledge to benefit our students, yourself and the wider community
There are many ways you can stay connected to the University and your fellow alumni:
- As an LJMU alumnus you can enjoy including lifelong careers support – visit our free World of Work jobs website ljmu.prospects.ac.uk for the latest vacancies and opportunities, or contact the World of Work team at firstname.lastname@example.org/0151 231 8099 (option 2) for more information
- Keep in touch with alumni news and let us know about your career and achievements on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter @LJMUAlumni
- Join one of the many networks and groups established by both LJMU and alumni themselves: from the Entrepreneurs’ Network to groups as far afield as Ghana and South East Asia, you are part of a global network of thousands. If you are interested in starting a group yourself we would love to hear from you
- Come along to a University event, from professional networking evenings to research seminars
- Share your expertise – it takes just 30 minutes to complete a graduate profile, or if you really want to ignite enthusiasm for your field among current undergraduates why not become a guest speaker or help final year students experience an interview?
These are just a few of the key ways to develop your affiliation with LJMU and help secure the success of students following in your footsteps, and there are many more opportunities for you to get involved: through the World of Work Time and Talent programme you can help prepare the next generation to work in your industry by offering placements and site visits, help develop and review LJMU degree courses and much more.
Replacement certificates and transcripts
You may require a replacement degree certificate or need to provide a copy of your transcript for an employer. Replacement transcripts for post-1992 degrees can be obtained via the online shop.
LJMU was granted awarding powers in 1992 and we are only able to process award-related queries where the award was granted after September 1992. Any alumni who graduated prior to this date who require a duplicate or replacement certificate should now contact the Open University Validation Services.
If you have any other queries about certificates or transcripts please contact email@example.com.
Exclusive discounts for LJMU alumni
In addition to core careers and work support, alumni also enjoy priority access and a range of extra discounts:
- Lifetime membership to Liverpool Students' Union for a one-off £10 payment
- NUS Graduate card for the first three years after graduation for just £15 per year
- Discounts off selected professional bodies Invitations to professional networking events, academic lectures and research seminars
- Priority tickets to the LJMU Roscoe Lectures